Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Apple: A Woman We Love

I've know Apple for quite some time now. We have been working together for about a year and a half and I've always thought that she'd look awesome in front of the camera. Well, we finally got a chance to collaborate and I'd like you guys to be the judge.

For this shoot, I mainly used my Nikon D7000 with a 50mm 1.8D. The reason being that I needed to get those close up shots while keeping my distance from the model. Even though the Fuji X100s could have also done the job equally, it's fixed Fujinon 23mm F2 would have me shoot Apple at arms length which would have blocked the light bouncing off the wall behind me.

This was a one-light setup shot using only a shoot through umbrella bouncing off a white wall. Here's how the shoot was set up:


And here are some of the shots from that shoot:





For more photos of Apple, check out my Facebook page at Girome Medio Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment