Thursday, October 13, 2016

Validation of My Newest Business Venture

Three months ago I got myself a new business venture as an Independent USANA Distributor and not being new in the network marketing business this is somehow just a review on how it is faring compared to the previous companies I have been with. 

Before USANA, I was with with three major network marketing companies namely UNO, VMobile, and Planet Mobile. UNO had a mediocre product line. VMobile just lost its marketability with the introduction of affordable post-paid plans, and Planet Mobile just didn't have any unique product lines and the support from your mentors was just not there. Sad to say, all three ventures didn't produce any results and I became one of those people who got 'negative' with network marketing. 

And then USANA came and by far it has been amazing. USANA not only has unique healthcare products but also it's the leading company in cellular nutrition. Just this year, USANA had another breakthrough with InCelligence which activates powerful cell-signaling pathways, which instruct cells to initiate a network of natural protection and renewal processes. 

USANA also has a patented marketing plan which all other MLM companies have patterned theirs from but not fully copied. And with an outstanding product line, USANA simply has the best profitable marketing plan in the industry. 

Most importantly, USANA provided the best support both from the company itself and from the mentors. USANA has a proven system that is being shared in our weekly training as well as individual coaching sessions with mentors which is very helpful and valuable to those who are new in this industry. 

And now we have come to the validation part of this write-up. Having failed in three network marketing businesses before, how has USANA worked for me in the last three months? Let me show you one of my earnings:


So far I have earned P13,178.80 in commissions for the last three months with only 50% effort on my part and the rest is my team's effort. That still does not include the profit I have with my retail sales which also matches that amount. Based on the results that I have so far, I can safely say that USANA had turned me from a 'negative' to a 'positive' in the network marketing industry. One thing I learned is that if you want to venture in a profitable business with exponential returns with zero risks find yourself a good network marketing company and start working on it.


If you want to know more about USANA, check out my company website at www.girome.usana.com or shoot me message in my Facebook account www.facebook.com/girome.

No comments:

Post a Comment