Thursday, June 9, 2016

Got A New Business!

So as of today June 9, 2016 I am officially an independent USANA business owner! I went to the USANA office this morning and was welcomed by my good friend Ratchelle and Benson who is one of the business leaders in Cebu. 




They guided me through the registration process which was done online through the USANA website. Ratchelle had me download the USANA app which will be my personal portal to the business. After the entire registration process, I was already able to get my ID Number as well as a password which I can now use to login to the app.


Once everything was done, Benson and Ratchelle congratulated me for making the first step towards success. We scheduled another meeting tomorrow where they will orient me on how to do the business successfully. I'm truly excited for things to come!


On a different note, I was able to get in touch with one of the first models I've worked with when I was still starting out in photography and she is now a financial planner for PRULife UK and I arranged a meeting for next week so we can talk more financial planning. June already starts to look pretty good!

Now if you're interested to know more about USANA please visit their website at https://www.usana.com/ or drop me a note on the comments section below or a text at 0923-265-2963. I may still not be able to answer all your questions obviously but I know some awesome people who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment