Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Choose Your Hard



So it's currently 9:05 PM and I just got home from a 3 hour business proposal meeting at the Cebu Parklane Hotel. A former associate sent me a message a couple of days ago and we arrange the meeting today. On her message, she mentioned "an online marketing" business which I anticipated was multi-level marketing or it's much dreaded name -- networking.

Now I have had my share of bad experiences with networking companies. Name one and I'm probably already a member. If I will sum up all that I've invested in these companies I could have already bought myself a brand new car. But even though my relationship with MLMs is pretty much just like your love life (kidding) I still keep an open mind. I believe that even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying.

I got to the hotel at 2:30 PM, an hour early from scheduled. At that time I had no idea what the business was all about and frankly I didn't really think much about it. My contact came at around 3:00 PM and she led me to the Mezzanine floor of the hotel where their office is at. When we got to the office door and I saw the name of the company, true enough my instinct did not disappoint. It was a multi-level marketing company. 

When we got inside I was introduced to one of the leaders in the business and he started to share his experiences with the company. Coincidentally we have the same full time job in the same BPO company and he has been doing the business as a part-time job something to supplement his income but because he is now earning more with it he plans to resign from his BPO job and do the business full time. I also shared my side of the story about my previous experiences with networking companies. I warned him that I might already even know the business plan that he was pulling up on his tablet. Little did I know I was in for a nice surprise.

Now there were a lot of good things about the business and the company itself but I'm just going to point out the top things I learned in bullets:

  • It's a US company and one of the biggest earners in the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) bigger than Facebook.
  • They have the highest-rated, most effective nutritional supplements and health care products in the world.
  • The founder is an internationally recognized microbiologist, immunologist, and pioneer in the development of human cell culture technology and infectious disease diagnoses.
  • Unlike other multi-level companies, their marketing plan is more about their products and not just about "inviting" people.
  • They have, so far, the most honest compensation package I've seen from a networking company. 
Now, technically I haven't joined the business yet but after seeing everything that they have to offer not to mention that my forever is already using their products I'm already a 100% sold. It's going to be another risky investment but that's just how investments are you just have to make it work. Hard work and perseverance don't always equate to success. But paired with opportunity now that's the perfect formula for success.

Well, I'm going back to their office tomorrow to signup and we'll see how this goes. If you're that person who's been waiting for that perfect opportunity to change your life, maybe this is the one you've been waiting for. If so, learn more about the company, USANA, and their products at their website https://www.usana.com/. You can also hit me up in the comments section below or drop me a text at 0923-265-2963. 

No comments:

Post a Comment