Friday, July 31, 2015

Shoot with Lexi

A photographer friend found this model online offering free photo shoots for a period of time. He contacted me and asked if I can accompany him on the shoot and of course I said yes. We agreed on the location and at first I was skeptical of the place. Along with the makeup artist, we arrived at the place first. When I was inside I saw how spacious it was and thought I could make it work besides we have agreed to do a boudoir session. A few minutes later Lexi came in with her boyfriend and she was really friendly and professional. After the make up, we started on the ground floor and worked our way upstairs. The shoot was really fun and we were able to get a lot of good shots. Here are some of them:






For the most part of the shoot I used a 2 light setup with reflective umbrellas. For tight shots I used my Nikon D7000 with 50mm 1.8D at the fastest aperture while for body shots I had my Fujifilm X100s with a fixed 24mm f2 lens. All my flashes were triggered remotely by Yongnuo RF-603N II which are also compatible with the Fuji camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment