Saturday, August 1, 2015

Jana's Baby Bump

Jana, as some of you might already know, is a very good friend of mine, my right hand woman, and my on-call make up artist at times. So when she asked me if I could do her baby bump shots who am I to say no. And like the celebrity that she is, she wanted to announce her prenancy Doutzen Kroes style:


Here are our shots and let us know if we were able to justice on the concept:






This was a one-light setup with my Nikon D7000 with 50mm 1.8D. I positioned a reflective umbrella in front of Jana leaning in a 45 degree angle. I also had a circular reflector under the umbrella to add some fill light. I used a Yongnuo RF603N II flash triggers to fire the flash remotely. Here's the diagram of the entire setup.



So which one do you like best? Were we able to replicate the shot? Let us know what you think and leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment