Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tumbling Down the Rabbit Hole

A couple of months ago, Xiaoyu, an old friend of mine sent me a message via Facebook and asked if I was interested in shooting her in a lingerie. Now, I've known Xiaoyu for a little over 5 years and this is the first time that she actually proactively asked me for a shoot so obviously I had to say yes. While she was sending me photos of the outfit she was going to wear on the shoot, she kept on hinting that this was going to be "my last opportunity" to get her in front of my camera. I wasn't able to get that until she finally said that the shoot was actually a video shoot for her upcoming wedding!

Now came the day of the shoot and I was impressed with the props and set (she prepared by hand). I then found out that the theme of the video (which matches the theme of the wedding) was "Alice in Wonderland". Now, when Xiaoyu was preparing her outfit on location I could not stop but wonder "Where's the lingerie?". I then started to think that maybe Xiaoyu, conniving as she is, lured me to believe that she was actually going to wear something sexy on the shoot!  Haha!

Nevertheless, everything went well during the shoot. I was only able to take a few shots since I didn't want to disrupt the video shoot. I took advantage of natural light on this shoot as I didn't have the luxury of setting up my own equipment on location.

Here are some of my shots. Let me know what you think on the comments section below.





No comments:

Post a Comment